Too much stress about cancelling your flights? Cancelling flight can be quite a headache even more so when you have to pay for it. However, you need a simple guide to avoid additional cancellation charges. That’s why we have a comprehensive guide to Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Policy for you to understand. From now onwards, you can plan your trips without the fear of getting charged for cancellation.
Allegiant Air is an ultra low-cost airline in the United States. The airline is based in Summerlin, Las Vegas, Nevada. Allegiant is popularly known as the point-to-point airline that caters connectivity services between secondary destinations. Although, that means that you may not get a specific flight everyday. In some situations, the airline can also cancel scheduled flights due to unforeseen issues. So, that’s why you need to be prepared to tackle any delay or cancellation situation to avoid additional charges. This Allegiant Airline Cancellation policy enables every customer to cancel their flight in any circumstances.
What is Allegiant Cancellation Policy?
- The cancellation policy will only be applicable to those bookings which are made from the official websites.
- Passengers are allowed to cancel their flight within 24 hours of purchase to receive a full refund.
- Refunds are only applicable on refundable tickets.
- Full-refund are also allowed only if the passenger has cancelled the fight at least 7 days prior to scheduled departure/
- For non-refundable tickets, the airline will issue non-refundable credit good for future travel with Allegiant against the fare of the ticket.
- In case of no-show, passengers will be considered as a ‘No-Show’ and no refund will be given as per Allegiant refund policy.
- The credit vouchers are only available till one year after their issuance.
- In case, if Airline is responsible for cancellation then the customer will receive a stand-by flight or the next available flight.
- The available airline could be Allegiant or any partner airlines.
- Passengers are also eligible to receive full-refund in case they don’t want alternate flights.
- Passengers are also eligible to avail overnight accommodation in case if the next flight is on the next day.
- Passengers can also request reimbursement for overnight accommodation.
Allegiant Airlines 24-hour Cancellation Policy
If Passenger wants to cancel their flight then consider cancelling it within 24-hour of purchase to avoid any additional cancellation charge. However, there are some additional rules applicable to this Allegiant Air flight cancellation policy.
- Passengers are allowed to cancel their flight only if the scheduled departure is 7 days after the reservation.
- The itinerary mustn’t contain any hotel reservation or pre-booked transportation services.
- The flight ticket should be an independent booking.
Allegiant Flex Fare Cancellation
Passengers travelling in Flex Fare are eligible for a one-time modification of their ticket to avoid any cancellation charges. However, they will have to pay minimal charges as per the changes.
- Cancellation of tickets within 24 hours of booking will be allowed only if there is no modification in the itinerary.
- Passengers are likely to receive cash refund only in case of reversal of itinerary under Allegiant flight change policy
- If the itinerary contains any additional booking such as hotel or transportation, then those booking should be cancelled separately.
- Passengers cannot upgrade to Flex fare after booking a normal fare ticket.
- Passengers can add Trip Flex to their booking by spending $8 to $20 per person, depending on the route.
- Passengers with Trip Flex can modify their itinerary once, till 1 hour before departure and up to 72 hours before in case of flight and hotel combined booking.
Allegiant Award Ticket Cancellation
The process of cancelling Award tickets is somewhat similar to cash booking cancellation. If the passenger has purchased Flex fare through an award ticket, the passenger is eligible to change or cancel the award ticket without any Allegiant cancellation fee. However, if the passenger wants to cancel a flight purchased by credit points, then in that case the credit points will forfeit. Instead, the passenger will receive credit vouchers issued against award itinerary booking.
How to Cancel Allegiant Flight?
Passengers can cancel their flight through simple and easy steps on the official website. According to Allegiant Air cancellation policy, passengers can cancel the booking within 24 hours of purchase without cancellation fee.
- Login to the official website of Allegiant Airlines.
- Click on ‘Manage Travel’ and add your flight details like flight number, and last name.
- Once you’ve selected the trip you want to cancel, click on ‘cancel booking’.
- Subsequently, click confirm cancellation on your booking and under Allegiant Airlines refund policy soon you will receive a potential refund and voucher against the booking.
Allegiant Air Refund Policy
- Passengers are eligible to receive refunds for under 24-hour cancellation or if the cancellation was the airline’s fault.
- Allegiant Airline Usually it takes five to seven business days to issue refunds in the customer’s account.
- Passengers who have purchased an Allegiant ticket with cash or check are likely to receive the refund in 20 business days.
How to Apply for Allegiant Refund?
Passengers can contact the airline through email or through the official website.
Passengers can also contact Allegiant customer care to apply for a refund. After submission of refund, the airline will check whether the ticket is eligible for refund under Allegiant Airline Refund policy.
- Login to the official website of Allegiant Airlines
- Click on the ‘My Trip’ section and enter your flight number with your last name.
- Your cancelled flight will soon appear on the window.
- Navigate through the options and click on ‘Refund’ to apply for a refund.
Allegiant Airlines provides connectivity between underserved destinations throughout the United States. The airline ensures to give you a comfortable and affordable flight experience through its multiple fare option. However, due to being an ULCC airline, you can experience additional charges on practically everything.
Subsequently, additional charges are also applicable on cancellations of flights as well. However, you can avoid those atrocious cancellation fees through research about their policy. That’s why read this Allegiant Airline Cancellation Policy to save yourself from stressful cancellation procedures and refund chaos.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I cancel my Allegiant flight?
Yes, you can cancel your Allegiant flight without any cancellation charge only if you are cancelling it within 24-hour of purchase.
Will I get a refund after I cancel my flight?
According to Allegiant refund policy, you are eligible to receive a refund only if you have cancelled your flight within 24 hours of purchase.
What is the cancellation fee in Allegiant Airlines?
If you are cancelling your flight and you have missed the 24 hour free cancellation, then you will have to pay $75 as cancellation fee in order to receive your credit.
Can I cancel my flight with Allegiant at the airport?
Yes, you can cancel your flight at the airport, however, you might not receive a full refund for your ticket and might also have to pay a cancellation fee of $25.
When does my Allegiant voucher expire?
Allegiant credit vouchers good for future travel usually expire after one year of its issuance.
How do I cancel my Allegiant flight without any cancellation fee?
All customers are eligible to cancel their flight without cancellation fee only if the cancellation is done within a 24-hour of risk free period.
Does Allegiant Airlines give refunds for cancelled flights?
Allegiant Airlines ensures refunds to customers only if the cancellation follows the Allegiant cancelation policy.
How much does it cost to cancel an Allegiant flight offline?
If a passenger is cancelling an Allegiant flight at the airport, they are likely to pay $25 additional to cancellation charges.
What is Allegiant’s 24-hour cancellation policy?
Passengers can cancel their flight within 24-hour of purchase to avoid any additional cancellation charge. Also, the cancellation is only valid if the departure is scheduled after 7 days.
Does Allegiant offer alternate flights in case of cancellation?
If the Airline is responsible for cancellation then the customer will receive a stand-by flight or the next available flight.