Don’t want to spend your precious time in the check-in queue? You can try the convenient check-in facilities available in Allegiant Air. From web check-in to airport check-in the airlines provide you with those facilities on a snap of a finger. We have created this guide for a comprehensive understanding of Allegiant Airlines Check-in for your benefit, so you don’t have to stress and spend your valuable time on trivial things. Keep on reading to know more about the check-in process.
Allegiant Air is an ultra low-cost airline in the United States. The airline is based in Summerlin, Nevada, Las Vegas. Allegiant is popularly known as the point-to-point airline that caters connectivity services between secondary destinations. Being an ultra low cost carrier, the airline has a cost for everything from baggage to seats. The airline might cost you for everything on board but the bare minimum fare still includes an accessible check-in option for everyone. Check the Allegiant Airlines Check-in policy to know more about easy check-in, boarding related other information.
What is Allegiant Air Check-in Policy?
Allegiant Air check-in policy is fairly straightforward and comprehensive. It only takes a few minutes to complete the check-in procedure.
- The check-in starts at 24 hours before scheduled departure and closes by 60 minutes before departure.
- Customers should check-in for their flight during the assigned check-in slot to avoid any last minute inconvenience.
- Allegiant Air usually charges an amount of up to $80 for your favourite seat selection. However, customers are allowed to book their seat while booking without any additional cost.
- Customers are also allowed to check-in through Allegiant Air check-in online option.
- The Allegiant online check-in option is not available for customers outside America.
- Passengers who have done web check-in should reach the airport at least 45 minutes prior to departure.
- Passengers who are pregnant or travelling with infants are required to carry a printed boarding pass.
- If the passengers fail to adhere to the check-in and boarding time, then the airline will consider the passenger as ‘No Show’. It may result in the forfeit of the entire ticket price.
- Any change in flight itinerary will not be allowed after check-in. Customers will have to cancel the entire booking and the check-in request and proceed with booking a new flight.
Allegiant Check-in Online Method
Allegiant flight check-in can be done through the official website.
- Visit the official website of Allegiant
- Select the check-in option on the top of the menu and add your flight details and choice of confirmation.
- Continue with the check-in prompts available.
- Select your seats and add services like meals, carry-on and checked-in baggage.
- Confirm and submit the details.
- Check and get the boarding pass printed before leaving for the airport.
Allegiant Check-in Through App
Another way to check-in for your Allegiant flight is through the official app. The fully functional mobile app makes it easy to access and allows customers to navigate through the options. Login to the Allegiant2Go app for convenient Allegiant Air check-in online process.
- Download the app from the Google IOS store or from Apple store.
- Open the app and look for the check-in option.
- Add your flight details in the option and follow the prompts.
- Click on ticket and proceed to check-in
- Also add your desired seats or meal services from the option.
- After being done, click on Submit and download and print your boarding pass.
Allegiant Airlines Check-in at the Airport
Those who do not prepare online methods for check-in, also have the option to check-in at the airport on the ticket counter. Passengers should visit the airport at least 60 minutes before the scheduled departure of flight. Upon Allegiant Airlines check-in, the customer will receive the boarding pass for which they will have to pay $5.
Allegiant Airlines Baggage Policy
Allegiant being a ultra low cost carrier adheres to some strict baggage rules. The airline urges customers to follow the baggage regulations to avoid extra charges.
The airline clarifies that in order to maintain a relatively low air fare for customers, these charges have been imposed.
- Passengers are allowed to carry one personal bag with dimensions of 18 x 14 x 8 inches as long as the baggage can fit under your seat.
- The airfare does not include checked-in baggage. Customers can purchase checked-in baggage allowance while booking the flight.
- The weight limit of the Allegiant check-in bag should be 33 pounds, however, customers can purchase 55 pounds extra weight in smart fare.
- The dimension of the checked-in baggage should not exceed 62 linear inches.
- If the customer has completed check-in through an online method then they can simply drop their baggage at the baggage counter.
Allegiant Airlines Boarding Rules
As per Allegiant check-in policy, the passengers are requested to be present at the boarding gate at least 1 hour before departure.
- The airline can cancel a customer’s booking in case of ‘no-show’ and late check-in.
- Customers are requested to reach at the airport 2 hours before departure to complete their Allegiant flight check in.
- Customers may be reassigned to a different seat in case a disabled person requires seat accommodation. In such cases, the seat selection charges will be refunded.
- The boarding gate is usually closed 10 minutes before departure.
If you wish to experience a smooth and feasible inflight experience then Allegiant Airlines is the one for you. Be rest assured that the Airlines will provide you with amazing facilities from Allegiant Airlines Check-in feasibility to every customer. For travellers who travel light can use the free personal baggage allowance. You can also purchase the required baggage allowance while making online reservations. This comprehensive Allegiant Airline check-in guide will help you to experience a convenient and affordable flight journey. Choose Allegiant Airlines to save your precious time on the check-in process.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get my Allegiant Airlines online check-in boarding pass?
You can get your boarding pass via online check-in, with your mobile app, through airport self service Kiosks, and at the airport counter with the help of staff. Customers will have to pay $5 for a printed boarding pass at the ticket counter.
Does Allegiant Airlines offer baggage allowance?
Passengers are allowed to carry one personal bag with dimensions of 18 x 14 x 8 inches as long as the baggage can fit under your seat. The airfare does not include checked-in baggage. Customers can purchase checked-in baggage allowance while booking the flight.
What is Allegiant Airlines Online check-in time?
The check-in starts at 24 hours before scheduled departure and closes by 60 minutes before departure.
Can I change my seat after check-in at Allegiant Airlines?
Allegiant Air usually charges an amount of up to $80 for your favourite seat selection after check-in. However, customers are allowed to book their seat while booking without any additional cost.
How much baggage is allowed to check-in in economy class?
Customers in economy class can carry one personal item with dimensions of 18 x 14 x 8 inches as long as the baggage can fit under your seat without any baggage cost. For checked-in baggage, customers will have to purchase checked-in baggage allowance.
What is the minimum time to check-in luggage?
The minimum time to check-in for Allegiant flight is 60 minutes prior departure.
How early can I check-in for my Allegiant Airline Flight?
The boarding starts 24 hours before scheduled departure, so a customer can check-in for the flight during that time.
What is the baggage limit for Allegiant Airlines?
Passengers are allowed to carry one personal bag with dimensions of 18 x 14 x 8 inches as long as the baggage can fit under your seat. The airfare does not include checked-in baggage. Customers can purchase checked-in baggage allowance while booking the flight. The weight limit of the Allegiant check-in bag should be 33 pounds, however, customers can also purchase 55 pounds extra weight in smart fare. The dimension of the checked-in baggage should not exceed 62 linear inches.
What happens if I don’t check-in for my Allegiant flight?
Customers who haven’t checked-in are at risk of getting ‘No-show’ and flight cancellation. Also, the customer will be assigned any random seat available on the flight.
How many checked-in baggage does Allegiant allow?
Customers travelling with Allegiant can carry 4 checked-in baggage only after purchasing. Customers can purchase the baggage during the process of booking the flight.