Top Activities in Los Angeles
About: Los Angeles
Los Angeles or also known as the City of Los Angeles is the major city in California. This is the second-most populous city in the United States. When we talk about the commercial, cultural and financial center of Southern California we can say that Los Angeles is the big hub of all these aspects. Many big industries are running in this city including the Hollywood and Entertainment Industry. Do you the meaning Angeles? Well, Angeles means Angels ad this is the word of Spanish Dictionary. When we talk on the historical point of view, Los Angeles was the home to the Chumash and Tongva. Los Angeles was founded on September 4, 1781, by Spanish Governor Felipe De NEVE.
7 Vital Things That You Must Do While Visit At Los Angeles:
- See Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Watch Movie in Grauman's Chinese Theatre
- Take a Movie Stars' Homes Tour
- Take a Short Break on Musso & Frank Grill
- Enjoy the Sunset Boulevard and The Sunset Strip
- Start Day Tour with Venice Beach's Ocean Front Walk
- Explore Zuma Beach Beauty
Top 5 Hotels Near Los Angeles Airport:
- Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Los Angeles International Airport
- Residence Inn by Marriott Los Angeles LAX
- Embassy Suites by Hilton LAX North
- Hilton Los Angeles Airport
1. Universal Studios Hollywood:
- Address: 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608
- Opens 10 AM Fri
- Phone: (800) 864-8377
The Theme Park and Film Studio Universal Studios Hollywood are one of the prominent places of Log Angeles, California. International tourist always considers this place in primary preference in the complete travel tour. This is also the oldest and traditional film studios. Not only in the United States but also in the world, the park is the oldest theme park.
2. Griffith Park and Griffith Observatory:
- Address: 2800 E Observatory Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90027
- Hours: 12 PM
- Opens noon Fri
- Tickets: free • griffithobservatory.org
- Construction started: June 20, 1933
- Architects: John C. Austin, Frederick M. Ashley
The park is situated in the Santa Monica Mountains and covering the area of 4200 Acres. This is the massive park of California and the house to the Los Angeles Zoo. The Griffith Park and Griffith Observatory were created for the 1894 Olympic, Golf Courses, Tennis Courts, and Hiking Trails initially.
3. Disneyland Resort
- Address: Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Height: 120′
- Park: Disney California Adventure Park
- Founded: July 17, 1955
Are you kids love to explore amazing places like Disneyland? The favorite place of the kids is none other than in Los Angeles is Disneyland Resort. One of the attractive destinations and also the oldest of Los Angeles is Disneyland Resort. This is the park in which you can enjoy and experiences the amazing rides. The park is also known as the adventure Park. You can also found seven lands based movie themes in the Disneyland Resort.
4. The Getty Center
- Address: 1200 Getty Center Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90049
- Opened: 1997
- Opens 10 AM
- Phone: (310) 440-7300
- Architect: Richard Meier
This is the campus and hub of the Getty Museum and extra programs of the Getty Trust. The place is famous for its architecture, gardens, and view overlooking Los Angeles.
Book Cheap Flight for Los Angeles:
Are you looking for cheap flight deals for Los Angeles? Here is the deal for you on VootFly because of our affordable flight booking packages for Los Angles. The travel packages for Los Angeles Trip make sure your budget at the minimum cost. Our Flight Tickets Booking Agency in USA provide the most affordable and smart Los Angeles Round Trip Flight Booking Packages to the customers.