Top Activities in Orlando
Orlando is a beautiful city in the state of the United States, Florida. As we know, Florida is known as the Country Seat of Orange Seat. Orlando is mainly located in Central Florida and this is the Center of the Orlando Metropolitan Area. With the great population, this city is the busiest city of the United States and comes at the position of 23rd in the terms of 23rd Largest Metro Politian Area. Are you planning the Trip of Orlando? VootFly comes with the Top Things or Top Activities in Orlando that you must do when you visit this city.
7 Vital Things That You Must Do in While Visit at Orlando:
1. You must participate in the Race on Orlando's Best Go-Kart Tracks & Fun Roller Coasters in Fun Spot America.
2. Must See an amazing view of the city by a ride on the ICON Orlando
3. Explore the beautiful attractions at Wonder Works
4. Explore around 50 Acres of Alluring Trees, Palms, Roses, Vines and Camellias at Harry P. Leu Gardens
5. Try Hot Air Balloon Ride in Disney Springs
6. Must-Visit at SKELETONS: Animals Unveiled
7. Celebrate Music with the combination of Art and Technology by the Blue Man Group
Top 5 Hotels Near Orlando Airport:
- The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
- Disney Dreams Luxury Home with Private Water Park
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando
- JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
- Arnold Palmer's Bay Hill Club & Lodge
The Wheel at ICON Park™
This is the 400FT Tall Giant Observation Wheel in Orlando, Florida. This is the topmost tourist attraction of Orlando and when the site was open the name of the place was Orlando Eye. According to history, the first passenger carried on this wheel in April 2015. In July 2016, the place was renamed with the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye.
- Located in: ICON Park™
- Address: 8375 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819
- Opens 10 AM
- Height: 400′
- Opened: May 4, 2015
- Construction started: 2012
This is the highest observation wheel on the East Coast and if you are looking for the Incredible Wheel to see the Floridian Skyline Views then you must visit this place. This is the top eye-catchy Place of Orlando City.
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex:
The Space Center Visitor Complex is mainly for those people who want to explore life in space. Do you want to know about the real-facts and experienced the feeling in space? If yes then you must check-in on this place. The Space Center offers to the guest to start living as the life of an Astronaut.
- Address: Space Commerce Way, Merritt Island, FL 32953
- Opens 9 AM
- Phone: (855) 433-4210
- Visitors per annum: 1.7 million
- Rides: Journey to Mars: Explorers Wanted,
- Previous names: Spaceport USA, Visitor Information Complex
- Opened: August 1, 1967
- Area: 42 acres
This is the Space Center Visitor Complex at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida. The life on Earth and Space is completely different and that’s why this research centers provide a realistic experience to the visitors about the space activates.
Walt Disney World Resort:
The most amazing sightseeing of Orlando is Walt Disney World Resort. The place is also known as the Walt Disney World and Disney World. This is like an Entertainment Complex in Bay Lake and Lake Buena Vista Florida in the United States. If you are planning to Go on Orlando with family and kids then you must visit this place.
- Address: Orlando, FL
- Phone: (407) 939-5277
- Founded: 1965, Bay Lake, FL
- Parent organization: Disney Parks, Experiences and Products
- Number of employees: 75,000 (more than)
- Theme: Disney Parks, Experiences and Products
- Founders: Walt Disney, Roy O. Disney
Book Cheap Flights to Orlando:
When you had prepared for your Orlando Journey then you also know about the Cheap Flights to Orlando. There are so many options are available for travelers for booking the flight tickets at the lowest airfare. VootFly is the Best Travel Partner for your because you can choose the cheap flight tickets with VootFly Orlando Travel Packages. No need to worry about the Last Minute Travel Plan for Orlando because VootFly Provide Cheap Flight Deals for Orlando to the travelers.