Top 5 Major Tourist Places of Atlanta
* 28 Decemebr. 2019
Do you love to explore natural beauty? Well, Atlanta is one of the major places to explore natural beauty because there are so many exciting and stunning sightseeing is available in Atlanta for USA visitors. When you don’t have enough time to explore all the places of this city then you need to take a brief look at the review of the top 5 major tourist places in Atlanta.
Atlanta, Capital of Georgia is the seventh most visited place in the United States with a ratio of 25 Million Visitors per Year. The rank of a city in the most popular destination for overseas visitors is 12th. The most commercial town and railway junction, in the beginning, is the developed city. Due to the major growth rate of economic and cultural centers, this is the most popular hub of traffic in the United States for Businesses. Many top headquarters situated in Atlanta including Coca-Cola and CNN.
1. Georgia Aquarium:
Review of Georgia Aquarium:
- Opens: 9 AM
- The total volume of tanks: More than 10 million US gallons (38,000 m3)
- No. of animals: Thousands of animals
- Exhibits: Ocean Voyager, Cold Water Quest, Tropical Diver, River Scout, Georgia Explorer, Dolphin Tales
- Located in: Pemberton Place
- Address: 225 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, United States
One of the major Places of Atlanta for kids, couples, family, and Youngsters is Georgia Aquarium. The wide variety of features is attracting visitors towards this place. When you want to see the real-time experience of marine life then you need to visit this top tourist place of Atlanta. What Do You need to Know About Georgia Aquarium?
- World’s Largest Aquarium
- A Big Group of More Than 1 Million Aquatic Creatures Including the Most Popular and Largest in the Ocean Whale Sharks
- The view of Rare Albino Alligators and California Sea Lions are also attractive aspects of this place.
- Georgia Aquarium is also providing the offer and great opportunity to the visitors to dive or snorkel in the tank with the sharks.
- To avail this opportunity you need to participate in SCUBA Diving Certification
2. Atlanta Botanical Garden:
Review of Atlanta Botanical Garden:
- Address: 1345 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30309, United States
- Opens: 5 PM
- Phone: +1 404-876-5859
- Founded: 1976
- Notable animal: Toughie (Ecnomiohyla rabborum)
The Atlanta Botanical Garden has wide in the area of 30 acres and located adjacent to Piedmont Park in Midtown Atlanta, Georgia. The garden was developed to maintain great plant collections for research, education, environment, and display.
This is a lovely place with alluring plants and beautiful flowers. Nature lovers must visit this place when they have a tour of Atlanta. The majestic trees that frame the urban landscape of midtown Atlanta are the feature of this place. This is a great place for fun and spending quality time for both couples and kids. Kids love this place just because of the elevated boardwalk and broad views down into the forest. The two popular specialties of the place are Rose Garden and Hydrangeas.
3. Center for Civil and Human Rights
Review of Center for Civil and Human Rights:
- Located in: Pemberton Place
- Address: 100 Ivan Allen Jr Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, United States
- Opens: 10 AM
- Curator: George C. Wolfe, Jill Savitt
This is the beautiful and alluring museum or center of Atlanta. The Center for Civil and Human Rights was the result of the great worldwide movement for Human rights. The place also shows the history of Jim Crow Laws with Actual Television Newscasts. In this gallery, you can find many historic picture and crafts of USA History.
4. Martin Luther King Jr National Historic Site
Review of Martin Luther King Jr National Historic Site:
- Address: 450 Auburn Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30312, United States
- Opens: 9 AM
- Tickets: free
- Visitation: 624,848 (2005)
The major two blocks on Auburn Avenue are now secured as a National Historic Site. This is the historic sightseeing of Atlanta and if you love to explore the different alluring places of historic sites then this is the ideal place for you. On this place, the birthplace of the civil rights campaigner Marin Luther King Jr. at 501 Auburn Avenue which dates from 1895 and the Ebenezer Baptist Church at 407-413 Auburn Avenue, in which he and his father were ministers.
5. The Fox Theatre
Review of The Fox Theatre:
- Address: 660 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308, United States
- Capacity: 4,665
- Owner: Fox Theatre Inc
This is the traditional movie place and located at 660 Peachtree Street NE in Midtown Atlanta, Georgia. The Theater was the original part of Shrine Temple. The Theater was built in the year 1920 as the Yaarab Temple Shrine Mosque. With the fine quality interior of the place, this place is considerable restoration work over the years.
The Visitors who are thinking of going on Atlanta should visit at Fox Theater because of many elegant features of this place. Mostly traveler wants to explore the new and innovative things of the city and that’s why they are looking for the top-rated review of major places. This is all about Top 5 Major Tourist Places of Atlanta and their brief review.